About Me

My photo
I am a gypsy! having been born and raised in Yorkshire, England I left at 21 and lived in many places including Germany for 5 years. This resulted in my always striving to move on to the next level of my life. The one thing that remained constant is my need to create. Eventually I went back to university and graduated with a first class honours degree in fashion and textiles majoring in knitwear design. I am now back in Yorkshire and a professional in-house hand knit designer for a well known UK pattern and yarn company.

Monday 23 May 2011

CUSHIONS!

First things first...bit late I know but needed to get this on here. In my office we had a Royal wedding hat competition and guess who won? hehee....well would be slightly embarrassing if one of the designers didn't really...so here it is; a knitted and crochet Fascinator with sculptured W and K (mmm guess why I didn't go with C for Catherine), pictured with my prize....a Royal wedding mug of course!

New seating area in my livingroom. Much needed take your shoes off in comfort space. Sirdar big softy using a mixture of textures including cables, leaves and basketweaves.



Sirdar Big Softie purple.



Sirdar Big Softie pink.



Sirdar Big Softie turquoise.



I love this yarn because its chunky and knits big and quick in colours which match my needs.






More crochet shoes much easier to walk in than the others!













No comments: