About Me

My photo
I am a gypsy! having been born and raised in Yorkshire, England I left at 21 and lived in many places including Germany for 5 years. This resulted in my always striving to move on to the next level of my life. The one thing that remained constant is my need to create. Eventually I went back to university and graduated with a first class honours degree in fashion and textiles majoring in knitwear design. I am now back in Yorkshire and a professional in-house hand knit designer for a well known UK pattern and yarn company.

Thursday 20 August 2009

I JOINED TWITTER!

I joined Twitter! Yet another way to big up the net footprint and spread the word of my knits.

You can find me on .....http://twitter.com/quirkylilknits

Please see bottom of this page for latest updates and more links


There are links on there to my Twitpic pages too.....

:)

No comments: